Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snowflake,Subang Jaya


The first day of the March,Xtin,Chui Sharn,Egg,Nick and me had a yumcha session at Snowflake,ss15,Subang Jaya,selangor in the afternoon.
On the way to Sunway area,for some reason made Chui Sharn(driver) cry out suddenly.Had a stupid and brainless driver moved towards our line suddenly,nearly caused a car accident.

Finally,Snowflake time=)I've heart of this place long time ago and finally we have a time to try it.I ordered the "best seller ",it just RM6.90.It's served cold or hot and I choose hot dessert.(Hmm,I'm having a period again!!!This is my second time of the period in the February!)
Chui Sharn,me,Xtin,Egg
Once you have placed your order,they will give you a cute little device-"Beeping UFO".Its will beeps to let you know the desserts are ready!



Snokeflake Taiwanese Dessert 雪花栈 @ Subang

No.61A, First Floor,
Jalan SS15/8A,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 017-623 8966
Opening Hours : 1pm – 11pm

No comments: