Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chui Sharn birthday party @Frames,Sunway


Most of the buddies birthday fall on the first part of the year.Seriously,my pocket money spent a lot in a friend's birthday gift more than myself=(I'm jobless currently,anyone have a part time job introduce to me???

One of the March baby,Chui Sharn's 18th Birthday mini party at FRAMES,SUNWAY.I still remember her birthday party last two year also celebrated @Sunway.After Snowflake,we back to Serdang first because we were waiting Tikus and we're late again!

As you enter the classy cafe located outside the main entrance of Sunway Pyramid,you will see the restaurant.The setting is very cosy and romantic=)♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥
 
We took quite much picture in the room.
Frames's menu.
Kmaey X act cute!

They kept focus on my face,I don't know why.....





I love this picture so much,actually they want to take my ugly pictures,but they failed!ahaha!
The birthday girl looked seems like over already!=="





Sheryl,I miss her so much!!





♥ ♥ ♥



Egg,Kmaey,Wai Leng,JC♥ ♥ ♥

Micky and me,slim girl=)♥ ♥ ♥

Waileng and me=)
♥ ♥ ♥
Wei Lin,she looked so mature=)




Kmaey,Sheryl,Chui Sharn,Wai Leng,Egg,Micky

Beside that, We bought two cakes for XTIN AND CHUI SHARN.

Xtin Lim,sorry about that I FFK during your birthday=(

Luckily,this day is camera day,if you show your camera to Frames ,you will enjoy 20% discount! Hurry!Before the end,ladies picture=)

  
Happy birthday to Chui Sharn and I miss my Jimui so much!!!我们已经长大了......

No comments: