Friday, February 11, 2011

Genting Highlands,050211 ♥

In the Chinese New Year week,I believe that most of the people will go to Genting for chilling.Genting is a good tourist destination for the Malaysians to enjoy the cool weather.
 
5th February 2011(third day of the CNY),we were heading up to Genting with a big group.Its about 5's car with 18 person.Before going,we had a dinner at 阿烈家乡小食馆.We ordered Yeesheng which consist of raw fish slice,various type of shredded vegetable,peanut and sweet sauce.Yeesheng which cost rm48 for normal size.I dislike eat yeesheng in fact so I just ate a lil bit .

Egg and Me.I don't know why she always like to block her face when we were taking photos.


We reached at Genting around 12pm.Well,we went out to enjoy the cool night air for a while.Ohh!!How I wish the night air in KL is like that!.♥
After that,we walked over to The Coffee Beans.I ordered hot chocolate for myself  which cost of RM2 only!!Did you know why it so cheap?hahas..its secret!
 
The left hands side.♥

The right hands side.♥

The lonely and pity boy,Kenny!♥

 Kin and Me.I don't know why the photo so dark.
Rocky Cheong,looked very 欠打=="
 
Love ;)Hot Chocolate by EGG YENG
 
 Me ♥

The new couple,Yeong and Qianhui.
Iyen and me 
Iyen,Kin,Kmaey and Egg.

We bored at Genting in this night.Before we back to Kl,we took a group photo!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥THE END ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: