Thursday, October 15, 2009

★Tough exam★


Nice??
Ya,my trial exam is damn tough.

BI paper 1 and BC paper 1 done this mornings!

Shit!My BI paper1 composition are not enough words.
I was wrote a lot of nonsense already.


Tomorrow start holidays already until Wednesday.

Just started to school two days ago,now holidays again.
Haiz,damn boring u noe?

Stayed at home at whole day,find out some
reference book and did for revision
Now want waiting until next Thursday is having Science exam.
Happy Deepavali to Indians!

My eyes was injuries again,became red red,very terrible!
like ghost=="

I cannot wear lens in this few days.haiz...


Pay attention
My facebook full already..
maybe open new acc in this few days!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... so popular..
facebook also can full...
真羡慕

过路的 said...

最好的东西永远都是呆在最后的

不要成为平凡的人,只会后悔之前不努力而得的烂结果.

努力,加油到最后,笑的人将会是你~

是拿着全部"A"的成绩笑他人,虽然我是被人笑的那个........

Anonymous said...

Rubbish of the society

The world is full of that kind of rubbish is the reason that's why our society facing failure always.

What's a poor education guys :)

Worry for your parents, hope they are not the piece of shit as you :)