Wednesday, October 21, 2009

★ My style★



Hello,boys and girls!
Sorry,I'm no enough time to update my blog recently.
Shit!haven't revision Chapters 4 and 5.
I'm gonna finish the whole Science chapters within this day
Yea.tomorrow having SC paper.very tension!

Actually,I almost every day still had online.
because my computer just in front my desk.
I always online a few minutes then revision again
I can't stand computer temptations.
Is true..


I just woke up..no wear lens and no make up.fear to see the camera XD
This my style when stay at my home.
If I didn't go out,I will wear pajamas until whole day
sexy pajamas ..Hehe...

I'm very hungry now==
My sharn mum,I want eat kari Maggi and add hotdog~

Okay lah,I want offline and revision now
Good bye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SoMeTiMe WeAriNg A penJamas VeRy comfort...but seem not infront of public...^^..your blod is nice...better then others...

JohnCoeinne said...

wow~reli sexy pyjamas~

Anonymous said...

sexy~:D

哈亞斯 said...

Wow...
Hahaha, even without the make-up you still looks great la...

Unknown said...

【ANONYMOUS】nvm lah~hehe~a little sexy only

【Johncoeinne】hehe..thank~

【xuan】^^hehe~a little bit only

【dxvt】thank ar~

哈亞斯 said...

Emmmm....

is DSvT...

hahahaha

Unknown said...

I'm glad you put my template. btw you're very cute:)