Tuesday, October 6, 2009

★Final exams getting closer★



Now,my school start new holidays again again until next Wednesday.
PMR need a lot of class to conduct of examinaitions,cause we no need to schoolSo many days for me relax and revision.But,after holidays will start the final exams.Haiz,time really like just a blink of an eye.From 4's life gonna an end.

If I haven't forgot,these photo shoot on Tuesday-29 Sept 09
Egg move on to my class and gossip with us.We don't go to change sport suit.


I really very busy to revison.But,I don't know y my hand still keep on sms to someone.
Neh,Egg want make this one.she said very beauty.Haha.


I have forgotten everything done on Wednesday 30 September 09
So,Can I skip this Part?

Thursday 1 September 2009
My classmates situation were getting tension about the final exams
I felt very fear,because many many subject I still "一窍不通"
I was very sleepy while doing the exercise.Ya.I really don't why.

After tuition,We early to celebrate the Moon-cake festival because this Saturday we didn't at home.WE bought KFC and my mum cook Fried rice noodle.
YUMMY YUMMY!

So,that' all about last week post.
Next post is BBQ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.

Tomorrow is a big exams for PMR students right?
Wish all the best in your exams :)

No comments: