Thursday, October 29, 2009

★ My style★



I don't really feel like blogging recently.
I knew my blog became very boring.because my life was
Actually this few days,I have to fully use my time to study hard for my add maths and maths
Add maths exam yesterday.
SHIT!last minute I just found that I forgot to bring calculate.
I quickly went to lent from Mr.Liew.

Add maths exam is killing me.
I was did a lot for revision and review.
but still can't do the add maths paper.
Just squeeze whatever a sohai answer I can figure it out.
just try not to let it blank.

Maths paper done in this day,this paper is okay..
better than add maths luh^^.of course lah..XD

BM paper 2 tomorrow.don't know what can I revision.
same like EGG, .
Online a few minute,then on off on off,just off the screen only.not shut down computer^^

See,everyone have to fight for the final exam.

just FIVE days left!We all will be free~
But,my feelings that don't want to end in this year are getting more and more.


My right eye still haven't heal...Haiz...

No comments: