Monday, September 21, 2009

★Work so lazy★


Haiz,I was quite exhausted!
Lacking sleep because for part time work 10am until 10pm
I stood in front of the stall almost of whole day
When working,I encounter different types of customers
I felt in different ethnic groups the most parsimony is Chinese ppl
You noe?
Most of Chinese people like to asked many nonsense and demand a lower price but last they dunwan buy already..including me lah..

No make up when I work,so no picture can upload at here^^

Today is off day until Thursday
My leg very pain now!Sakitnya~
And,my white eyeballs have a bloodshot
maybe wear the lens for too long time and my long nail cause my eyes become like this

Later I will go to Mandy's home bacause have a BBQ with family
but outside seems like want rain already

2 comments:

-HuiChing♥ . said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-HuiChing♥ . said...

Kmaey,
如果指甲很长
建议你用这个方法取下隐形眼镜,
就是手比个YA 放在上眼皮和下眼皮,
眼睛要睁开
然后手往旁边一拉,隐形眼镜自动出来了!
这样手就不会挫到眼球,眼球也不会感染细菌噢
这个方法很简单快速又安全

这是video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL5ZKMB22HU

希望你好好保护漂亮的眼睛啦
加油!