Tuesday, July 13, 2010

★Karaoke session with my cousin★



It was June 18th,2010.People still were enjoying their holidays.In this day,I was outing with my cousins in the beautiful morning.We gathered at 10.00 am at my home first before going.We started off to Balakong Jusco for karaoke session.I sat on my elder brother's car cause he still don't know how to go there.
My sister and I.

Amelia and me
I had been didn't karaoke with them for a long time.Practically,I likes sing K with them cause they always funny and crazy in the any moment.

Look at Amelia,she still in the high mood.


Amelia and me=)


Cecelia and me=)

Iyen,Amelia and Mandy.

My brother,my elder bro(Liong) and my sister=)

Solo soloXP
Well,my younger cousin aka Mandy Lee her birthday was coming soon.This was a great time let's us planned a surprised for her.We bought a small birthday cake to her.

Birthday cake was coming!!!Happy-birthday-to-you!

Surprised bor??Mandy?

Craps Craps^^


My beautiful cousin=)Piyan didn't join us cause she had add maths tuition=(so bad!

Y.Y.I love this picha.XP


Mandy,Happy birthday to you.Hope you will always have a good health and more career in your life.Thanks for my cousin gave me a perfect relationship.
I love you all♥

No comments: