Monday, June 14, 2010

★Waterfall @ Ulu Langat★


Sunday 29th May 2010
I went to waterfall at Ulu Langat with IMP group.
In fact,we plan gather at Kenny house about 8am.However,we're late!My sister and I woke up about 8am.

Baka Kenny designated fetch us to go the place.
It took about an hour to reach the destination-waterfall @Ulu langat.
We prepared before soak into waterfall.
(Unfortunately,a lot of self-shoot with my sister in the blackberry,but the blackberry got lost in the few days ago. )
This is a good place for a picnic.Rico prepared a lot of breakfast on that day.

The entrance.


Daddy and his son


My sister and me.

Not enough of sleep cause me having puffy eyes.hahax.

My hair obviously that I cut myself..

Now the children very childish de loh~hahaz

Started to move down.


I hold egg's hand to step into the waterfall.Suddenly,I accidentally slipped and Egg suffer together.

huhhh,soaking my feet into the chilly water.How relaxing.

The girls sat on the rocks and chit-chat.Meanwhile,the guys move here move there.
Had a great time to let us keep up a friendship.
After that,enjoyed our breakfast.


We went to public washrooms and bath before back to Serdang.
At night,after had our dinner at Serdang.
Yamcha at Funok!
Its is my lovely Sunday.

No comments: