Wednesday, June 9, 2010

★Celebrated with classmates★

Tuesday 18th May 2010
18th May 2010, its a great day because is my 17th birthday.However,I went to school as usual.This day also is first day of my exam.When I stepped into school canteen,I saw that many peoples are discussed and do the last revision before exam.The atmosphere in serious condition.

During the lunch time,Fah Fung told me join them after had my breakfast.
They prepared a birthday cake to me.(XinnYuen,Le Yi,Fah Fung,Rui Yao,Yu Ting)

3rd birthday cake:)

I felt so surprised^^

My classmates and me.

Fah Fung and Rui Yao.

Thank to Fah Fung :)

Then,They sang birthday song to me.I was touching in the moment.
In fact,this is my first time celebrated at school with classmates.
Meanwhile,this also is my last time I could celerated at school.
Thank to my classmates gave me a great mesmerize in school.
You all made me realized how much important in the school life to me.

Thanks to those who wished me in facebook,sms,forum and so on.
Appreciate a lot!


My 4th birthday cake.Thank you


谢谢你,连续送我第四年的蛋糕。
也证明了,我爱你已经快要四年了。

No comments: