Monday, April 26, 2010

★Carmen birthday party!★


(Sunday,11th April 2010),
celebrated Carmen's birthday at
Restoran Highway cafe

Birthday girl.

We celebrated her birthday early,because she has a second round with other friends.
Highway Cafe,I had been long time didn't come here.
The signboard and the decoration is identical likes before.
I think this cafe had never decorate.
I wear a child's cloth in this day,I felt that no match with my mature face.

Started to order my dinner.

Carmen and me.

My sister and Lip.

Mr.rocky.

Alex.

Egg and me~



After finished our supper,birthday cake was coming!!♥





The Girls♥

The boys♥

The rocky look high here.He danced in front of us.haha

IMP group picha!


Kenn very love this present,but NOT yours!teeheee..

Made by egg.

Lastly,said one more time to you.
"Carmen,happy birthday ya!"


I'm busy recently.

No comments: