Saturday, February 20, 2010

★Dong Dong Qiang....★



Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Chinese New Year to Everyone!
How about your CNY plans?Is that good and happy?

I am very busy and no enough time to let me update my blog.
Guys,do you miss me?Teehee...

My Chinese New Year is wonderful and good!

Glad to have my family gathered and IMP group almost everyday
I has been gamble in these few days.
Played chi shem...(8&2,7&3,K&K....)


Recently,my face grew up a lot of pimples
because almost back home after 3am.
and had 3 time back home aroun 5am.
不生就奇怪咯~~
But I don't care Eh.Eh.Eh....
because I know after CNY,exam is around the corner.
I could not went out everyday like now.

Later join with my buddies again...
maozai maozai I miss you so much.......


Updating soon...
1)Valentine day
2)before CNY
3)clubbing
4)genting
5)...

No comments: