Friday, May 28, 2010

★Jesslene's and my birthday too★


Sunday 16th May 2010
I was waiting my sister knocked off and fetch me headed to my grandma house at night.For celebrated Jesslene's birthday.I joined together with her!Both of us just between in one day mar.I have had no come here for a long time.Actually I was late,but they still insisted to leave a cake for me.so sweet:)Congratulation Jasslene officially one years old already. She is a girl who is our "xin gan bao bui" Some pictures shoot and without make up on that day.

Piyi,Kmaey,Iyen,Jesslene.

Jesslene's eldest sister.


I was thinking..when they are step into17 years old,I'm 30 years old more already.
Yanwong ar,become aunt or mother already.=="

They were playing their new cycle

please focus this giant woman.
macam apa lu..=="

Played self-shoot with Amelia.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

8.

9.


Happy birthday to Jesslene:)
祝你快高长大,亲爱的:)

No comments: