Wednesday, January 20, 2010

★After school@The Mines★

Say Hi to anyone...
because I has been loooong time didn't renew my blog..
All things changed to normally and I extremely busy now...
The height of homework like a mountain...too many...LOHX..
My school life started has been three weeks ago...so fast...
Sejarah,moral values,add maths....those subjects on the edge of the danger.
but I improving now...

Okay..STOP crapping,let me talks about last week...
Friday 15th Jan 2009
Egg Sharn and Maozai and meeee...
We went to The mines after school.
school uniform


Omg.
nowadays my forehead grew up a lot of pimples and my nose same also!GISH*

Taken lunch at KFC,but I brought a chicken fried rice at there.


We just walked around and I went to met my colleague

Then...
adjourned to MCD sat for a while...
After that,Loon came and fetch me back home and tuition..

JUST SIMPLE LIFE...

No comments: