Monday, June 1, 2009

★Day Life ★



Saturday 30th May 2009

i have nothing to do today
whole day just can rest at home only...

A loon came my house and accompany me
We watched the"学警出击" today
hero is very handsome....

Is a very ordinary day...
---------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 31th May 2009

Is last day of May 2009...

Time passes very fast just in a blink of eyes..
haiz....have been half for year already..

Today..at my grandmother's house whole day...
very very very sienz...
watched the"老婆大人2"...
since part 8 to part19...
very geng!

----------------------------------------------------------
Today is Monday...first day of June...

Orginally, I have planning go sing k with micky them..
but...micky there hav been things at home abruptly...
lead to go jor...
nvm lah...next time lah...

Holidays are coming
But i feel boring in holidays
still haven't plan for it yet
i don't want to waste any of my day

I wanna go out...
i dunwan at house loh...
my dear friends....

2 comments:

Xtin25 said...

this wednesday go watch transformer...
where u guys want to go ?
payillion wan ma? never been there wif u guys b4

Sam Wong said...

can go out with ur dear or ur frz ah...!
just planning urself then u won't stay at home...
wish u happy everyday..