Friday, October 21, 2011

Individual presentation & oo gathering 21/10/11

 

It's crazy how fast time passes.In the blink of an eye over two weeks has pasted since my last post.OMG!! I can't believe that the fifth weeks of the semester has passed.Recently,I'm busy for studying and working part time freelancer jobs.But I really enjoy what I do.

I WANT TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY!!!
Uhmm...I just wanted to share about my October's life before end of this month.Oh yea!I finally finished my individual presentation.I chose my English presentation's topic and it's about "How to make a origami heart with wings"
 
I worked hard for 3 weeks to finally present my individual presentation today.I youtubed "how to give a wonderful presentation"In some videos they covers body language & eye contact.But I still very tension when stood in front of teacher & classmates.
 DBU year 1,group12,2011.My classmates & me.They are very nicely;)

OO's gathering at paparich express @Tarc College on last Wednesday.
The price of the food quite cheap compared to outside and without charge any tax.But the service was really bad!!
OO FINALIST;)




reena & me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa, the guy.

Anonymous said...

why are you getting uglier?